PING BE GONE!!! Vulcan 3 Thanks Derrick Wall

Thanks so much to Derrick Wall. I saw that he has solved this, but did not see details. I reached out and he sent me pics where he had taken a 25m piece of PVC and placed it in vinyl tubing for 31mm total, and slipped it on the valve side. The PVC I had was measuring 26.5 and making the finished product too big. I did however have some 25mm reinforced vinyl which I slipped inside the outer vinyl to make 31. I degassing the rifle ( my first time) to do this, and slipped the finished product on the valve side.
AMAZING DIFFERENCE!!!

Thanks again Derrick,
Sleeper192

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

Thanks so much to Derrick Wall. I saw that he has solved this, but did not see details. I reached out and he sent me pics where he had taken a 25m piece of PVC and placed it in vinyl tubing for 31mm total, and slipped it on the valve side. The PVC I had was measuring 26.5 and making the finished product too big. I did however have some 25mm reinforced vinyl which I slipped inside the outer vinyl to make 31. I degassing the rifle ( my first time) to do this, and slipped the finished product on the valve side.
AMAZING DIFFERENCE!!!

Thanks again Derrick,
Sleeper192

View attachment 337060

View attachment 337061
One question. Replace the aluminium tube spacer and install in plenum side??

AMAZING DIFFERENCE!!!

Thanks again Derrick,
Sleeper192

View attachment 337060

View attachment 337061
Does it need to be a certain length?