Pigeon Shooting Bonanza with the Leshiy

At least a bonanza for me. Went back to the farm with my Leshiy to shoot some pigeons. Usually the flock of pigeons on this farm numbers around a couple dozen. There were a whole lot more there that day I believe because the farmer had just started cutting corn. Since I was shooting high the other day I down loaded the ChairGun app so I had an incline meter to input the data to get the correct hold. I also re-sighted my Leshiy on more level ground to get the best accuracy.

Its' hard to get great video with my little Shot Trak 5x fixed focus camera let alone with having to reload the Leshiy for quick follow up shots. You just can't keep the camera on the target area when you have to reload. I had to do a lot of editing to get rid of trash footage as I kept the camera running as I reloaded. With the WMM program I do have the ability to slow down the video but not with the clarity of other better set-ups out there. Still in some shots in slow motion you can see the pellet path. Also some shots I was not sure of connecting were indeed hits. Enjoy the action. Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhh4H5hIHU&ab_channel=GunPowder%26AirPower