• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pigeon shoot

download.png
Resized_20201117_144452.1623616175.jpeg

80 plus pirds in couple hours at a feed lot that I shoot for a friend 

Nice of to help a friend in that way. Noticed the two seats folded down, nice amenities and something I should be doing at my favorite dairy but I'd have to remove the pickup canopy. Maybe a drop-down windshield.Ha

What gun is pictured and it looks real purdeee?

Are you shooting them off the ground or is there structure they land on?

I see you are in Idaho, one of my favorite Western states!!!!!!!!!

Nice of to help a friend in that way. Noticed the two seats folded down, nice amenities and something I should be doing at my favorite dairy but I'd have to remove the pickup canopy. Maybe a drop-down windshield.Ha

What gun is pictured and it looks real purdeee?

Are you shooting them off the ground or is there structure they land on?

I see you are in Idaho, one of my favorite Western states!!!!!!!!!

The seats just happen to be in the truck, we’re for a project, not for that truck. Gun is a Daystate Wolverine Hawke Sidewinder 6-24. Most of the shooting is done in a large barn that holds their chopped corn, grain, and hay they mix for the cattle. I will walk and drive the feed lot sometimes shooting a few. We plan to put a couple shooters in the lot and one in barn to keep birds moving more. As well as decoys, just haven’t got that far. Been shooting there about 3 years, maybe 6-8 times a year. Really need to do more. Real only go about once a month during cooler months. Any more and the shooting isn’t very good. Birds get educated very quickly 

Got to shoot one like that in TG Mexico with Hector and Marty , 3 of us got about 400 birds in one day .

Well that’s a heck of a day with air guns. 

a guy I know here in Idaho runs a pigeon outfitting business during the winter months. He has people come in from all over the states. They use shotguns. Commonly shooting over 500 birds a day at the local farms.