Pigeon Killing this is fantastic

Matt no problem, but that is 3 tins IF you had 100 % connection. Also, imagine all the refills. I don’t know how many shots you get per fill on a Huber K1, however, I am sure there were a couple of dozen.

17 in.25, 19 in .22

That is a lot refills.. Might could use a small bottle with a high pressure hose or maybe somehow incorporate a bottle.. Still an epic day and epic video...

Got moved out of a repair area for boats as the pigeons were roosting and pooping there...a lot. The powers to be were worried about the humans working there contracting some kind of illness that's in the pigeon poop. You can look it up and see the details of the danger of breathing airborne disease inherint in the poop. I wouldn't stop shooting there but I sure would wear some kind of high quality mask while inside that area.

Kudos from me as well on the photogtaphy and the movie you shot. No rediculous music, constant slow mo replays, and jabbering naration explaining what was just shown in the clip. As a previous poster said...just shooting pigeons and no uneeded fluff. Thanks.