Pics of my guns!,

It has a decent descending shot string. I get 5 shots from a 2900 fill. FX hybrid slugs starts 940 ish and ends high 890's. Fpe 142-119. Even though it drops 50 fps it still shoots them very accurately out to 50 yards so far. I honestly haven't shot a whole lot of paper with it since it's much more fun to watch it explode soda cans and so much more. At our shop we like to shoot the caps off of fireball shooters lol. I appreciate those fellers helping out with the targets since I don't partake. Super cool rifle my friend did a phenomenal job designing it.

I need to get it out to 75 yards and 100. I would like to take some yotes out with it.

O8ReKejRhmEZ8iu4SEINMRFjx7lENSeMvoE0dsBWnrSLFmpYaSc4FjKbxtvSSrjQd7jJCcmxGdp700mec4F99CtU4bLvU6ycaFi2aqf7TX7LOfdProZsBoZAUjIf2rmyziLMf16q-0uBDWfT1GRog-MO-iP10-Ja-TfFzktuyJ2AMblY1NHFvN1RXuBbK5CUIg63FvTAKg4HJVNWKSzG50sTgWnISXJNd02q-iM1imLR7_hxtQdqNBXY0r6JMArhCw3v6OJh8YyQXA3haNpNHpAm7Q9KJchCe7Hy7k-et7plF7VEAvecSaQEP0kj5j2CpvxKvVwX9yjGr54eAroetLMvEiN1nt7oBMtiOelAEfJOhkw555j6fh-u8nLrJWuZpfFIPbK1JsEoWNw6akIeHX_eJkVeb_s7Z9xpyJYsiz3vVqNKmJERDqAkFL0ojj1n8TZUr9x_aZqIpF6kzplNT7vqnvsfyU4K0OXs639b0ErjS_rAMJk6nWs-0I_baFaFyY2G9Nc9mfgxSFaXvJfnmqskuGC7ORGmCtZKvwlHMMNubdz1QzruCB9cNKd3iVxNT4uQ1nKAjV6fOy3QvMohtSgFHKHWJb8UDLIKe1vF3k5Acux5Dsh3cdccmd4YjGBsaWQ4KFwPvXMoWWcAm0ubO_0kLhBI16HJcbkIMD9QOgXEVgFxolOEbK7LT1CapOiWaGP-JjWHfGgYTxwnFfrCFgwtUV87uLrLfIiU8oINqTSXZp1DPKqWuk2zFnM-0_WH7MwD9apVsPcm3yx3r-nZ4suQKQq-1lKBYOpufqZOrsVT-GOHbgVJQ33TJHLcz674yJdHX11foNBzo7A6lk13p_xaVYRtbaGsd46YiOAnX_tNjpIJl_pyk8OBm4OrebZEKMyeQl7jtRQ45opOmmWfiswTxf--uM9mJvOpTS3c6-9WifG5mw=w1295-h729-no

Bearair, I LOVE that paint scheme that's on your rig. I'm still trying to find that perfect layout. I'm sure that you'll be surprised at how far your rig will run; well past 100 yard should be easy. My 25 cal still surprises me when I push it a little harder and further each trip.

That is actually gun vinyl. I wrapped the 25 in gunskins and the 357 is in camo wrap. They aren't exactly perfect but I'm not a professional installer either lol.patience is definitely a virtue when installing the gun vinyl. Also I make sure to clean everything really good and preheat the to be wrapped item and also the follow up heating too. It really sets the wrap in place.

The all black armada is my 30 cal and I'm thinking about putting a dc ph valve in it and opening the tp and barrel to .250. Thinking about getting a huma reg and installing a hs adjuster kit into the challenger as well. I still need to source the tp material for the armada and a huma reg for the challenger. I'm currently wrapped up in a couple new additions to my collection and these are on the good enough for now list.

I went through my initial tuning on my 30 cal bottle armada yesterday. I was having a hard time getting the transfer port to seal but once it did I ended the tuning session having the hs at a +3.5 ish. With a velocity of 902-911 fps with the vortex 44.75 gr pellets. So the gun went from 68 fpe to 81 fpe with opening the airways and adding the cothran valve. This power level is in the general area I was looking for when it was built. Hopefully today I will get it resighted in and see how accurate it is.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I woke up early enough yesterday to sight it in at my work. I was pretty happy all in all. I set up a sight in target at 50 yards and it was darned near a bullseye! I made a few adjustments to the scope and shot the four other little targets too. All falling moa of squirrel! I will probably still fine tune it but pretty happy for now. It still seems like my tp isn't sealing the greatest. I honestly need to tear down again and polish all the areas I opened up and get the tp to seal properly.

It's raining around today so there will be no outside activities. However I did order a Vism ar blaster stock for my 357. Not even sure it will fit. It should in theory. I will continue to share my findings. I also got a Utg compact 4x16x44 scope sfp scope this week that I'm pondering placing on the 30 cal. My thoughts are now that I got it in the low 900's it has more potential for 100 yards shooting. Currently the 30 has a Utg compact fixed 10 power on it. Let me know your thoughts fellow airgunners. TIA.

IMG_20230121_170816_8.jpg

Did some more Dremel work today and got the 30 cal sealed for sure. I was able to get 28 shots on a 4100 psi fill averaging around 908 fps. High 916 low 893. I'm happy with the valve upgrade and opened airways. Now time to check out if the velocity increase improves accuracy. Not that it was bad before at the slower speeds.

IMG_20230121_171039_8.jpg