Pics of my guns!,

I couldn't find the thread I seen a while back so I decided to make my own. First one is a 357 bottle armada, 2nd pic is my 30 cal bottle armada 3rd pic is my 30 cal std challenger and the last one is my 25 cal armada.
IMG_20230121_170816_8.jpg
IMG_20230121_171039_8.jpg
IMG_20230121_170816_8.jpg
IMG_20230121_171039_8.jpg
IMG_20230121_171246_5.jpg
IMG_20230121_171508_3.jpg

I'd highly suggest someone not come to my house to take my guns. Hardest decision for me would be which caliber to choose to take their last breath from them. The woman is usually home and armed, she's a better shot than me most days.

Molon Labe

Last edited:
I'd highly suggest someone not come to my house to take my guns. Hardest decision for me would be which caliber to choose to take their last breath from them. The woman is usually home and armed, she's a better shot than me most days.

Molon Labe
MOST would never think like that...but there are some.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
MOST would never think like that...but there are some.
What? Not having any empathy towards killing an INTRUDER in MY house? Sorry, I have none for dirt bag criminals. If they're in there to steal or harm my family I wouldn't hesitate to end them. Hesitate and I bet they wont.

What? Not having any empathy towards killing an INTRUDER in MY house? Sorry, I have none for dirt bag criminals. If they're in there to steal or harm my family I wouldn't hesitate to end them. Hesitate and I bet they wont.
I think he meant most people wouldn't think to do so.🤔🤪🤙

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I sure hope so because a man has a duty to protect his family.
I meant most people wouldn't think of going to some ones house to rob them of stuff they looked at in a picture, but there are some that think like that.
I'm all for protecting those in your care...I like the sign that says" There's nothing in this house worth dying for" .

I meant most people wouldn't think of going to some ones house to rob them of stuff they looked at in a picture, but there are some that think like that.
I'm all for protecting those in your care...I like the sign that says" There's nothing in this house worth dying for" .
It's all in how ya read it lol. Sorry if I came off aggressive, I was working out and was all jacked on pre workout when I was posting lol.