Benjamin Picked up a .22 Benjamin Marauder today

Bought a storage unit in Washington today, saw 3 SCBA tanks with micro hoses, and a few other items that lead me to bid. Digging through the unit I found 4 SCBE tanks, gauges, hoses, etc. I also found 2 magazines, a .22 synthetic stocked Marauder, and a few thousand pellets.

1. It still had 2200 PSI so it held pressure for who knows how long. (last mail in the unit I saw was 2017)
2. First magazine ran fine, did nothing but insert, chamber a pellet and fired 1 round. Worked fine.
3. Second magazine I tried to insert and there was a depression in the black plastic of a different size, it was thicker, and it would not fit into the magazine space.

The thicker magazine was the same design, held 8 shots. Didn't fit.

Any suggestions on where to get the proper magazines for this new "to me" rifle?

(And yes, it was a great unit for the price considering what I got.)

unit.jpg
tanks n gun.jpg

pellets.jpg

Thanks!

Bought a storage unit in Washington today, saw 3 SCBA tanks with micro hoses, and a few other items that lead me to bid. Digging through the unit I found 4 SCBE tanks, gauges, hoses, etc. I also found 2 magazines, a .22 synthetic stocked Marauder, and a few thousand pellets.

1. It still had 2200 PSI so it held pressure for who knows how long. (last mail in the unit I saw was 2017)
2. First magazine ran fine, did nothing but insert, chamber a pellet and fired 1 round. Worked fine.
3. Second magazine I tried to insert and there was a depression in the black plastic of a different size, it was thicker, and it would not fit into the magazine space.

The thicker magazine was the same design, held 8 shots. Didn't fit.

Any suggestions on where to get the proper magazines for this new "to me" rifle?

(And yes, it was a great unit for the price considering what I got.)

View attachment 454144View attachment 454145
View attachment 454146

Thanks!
Good haul - check your tanks hydro dates

Thanks for the heads up on the mags. Yes, the 10 rounder fits, but the 8 rounder doesn't and is for the Marauder pistol. I also found a stock that attaches to a Marauder pistol, so he must have had both, each in .22. Should have a new mags in hand tomorrow.

Neighbor is a firefighter, small rural station, and has filled the tanks on their compressor. Two are 2015 production, the other Feb 2005, but it passed their hydro test.

I have a ton of .25 cal pellets and some other gear I will likely get rid of. Cannot see needing so many micro foster tubes and regulators. There are 3 regulators and about 10 fill tubes (don't know the proper term for these hoses that have female foster fittings on each end.) Is there a market for this extra gear. Definitely keeping the rifle and some gear as I step up to .35 cal.

Someone tried to call me out elsewhere on being a fake auction, so here is the winning bid notification. It happened.

Wayne, if you are on here, sorry you lost your unit, but it will get used. (No, I won't give any more information on the guy who lost the unit.)

Appreciate the guidance in advance.

reg 2.jpg
reg 1.jpg
auction.png

Great haul congrats ! Read the rules and it will tell you when you can buy and sell on the classifieds. You might hold on to the stuff till you get more experience in the hobby too see just what you might want to hold onto and can use. This is not a cheap hobby by a long ways and you might sell something that you may need later. Hoses do go bad at times so I'd suggest keep extras. It's quiet a lot to take in on everything but in time you'll learn. Do not over fill your gun pressure and make sure your micro fill hoses are snug to the tank and gun. BTW welcome to AGN and have fun !