Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 3. Edgun Leshiy 2

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • 4. AAA Paradigm

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • 5. FX Impact M3

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters
Alright, so the traditional looking gun is still in the lead by a landslide.

And here we are, stuck with a market flooded with bullpups and ray-guns.

......I'm still here holding out hope for those tides to change lol......
In the poll the trad gun is taking it, when it comes to voting with the wallet? That's what matters...

Reactions: thumper
@Airmaks Caiman:

CZ barrel
Weight is extremely light
The green laminate is beautiful

I wouldn't need the scope because of my handicap.

I have wanted to try a bullpup and all of the disadvantages others list don't even pertain to me because of how I have to shoot . The advantage to the bullpup style is it places the trigger closer to me.

The only thing I would change is I would prefer .177 to attempt field target (unofficially) in the future.
But .22 would be fun to try as well.

Anyway, it is a beautiful rifle and one I have now added to my dream list which is very short.

Edit: Wow serious shot count by shooter1721 from the Caiman X.

Last edited:
Reactions: darylm and ThomasT
My choice is the M3, I have more experience with it and I understand what I have. The cayman is not legal in Canada, and looks funny. Delta Wolf has too many issues that could go wrong that I can't fix. Both the Evol and the L2 are highly tempting, but again I know what I have with the M3.

Leishy 2 is a phantom to me, I haven't seen one in person and only drool over internet videos. It would be my 2nd choice, but the Canadian version would be VERY LOUD.

Reactions: qball and ThomasT
Leshiy 2 for me.
I have 2 of them set up in different configurations. They are exactly what I need for my hunting/woods walking. Fast follow up shots, and extremely modular.

I think there’s so many votes for the paradigm not for its being a traditional rifle, but because it’s the best built, and most rugged, but comes with a price tag to go with that. It’s also all built right here in the hood ole USA.

Reactions: Hoffman9517
My first choice would be the FX Impact M3 because I can never have too many FX Airguns! Despite the fact that it may have a few drawbacks, its advantages far outweigh any disadvantages and is still my #1 pick.
Second choice would be the Evol because I think it is THE best built PCP airgun period. It is american made, simplistic in design, always works and is a perfect example of less is more.

The Delta Wolf would be my pick because of the other guns listed, I’m familiar with guns made by the manufacturers that interest me. The electronics in the Delta Wolf are a large determining factor since I have zero experience with electronics in an airgun. The ability to make adjustments with the push of a button is an attractive feature. I like what I’ve seen other AGN members do shooting the Delta Wolf.