Mounts: @sportsmatchscopemounts
Mod: @donnyfl Fatboy 2.0

5. Airgun: @fxairgunsweden Impact M3 .22
Scope: @element_optics Nexus
Mounts: @sportsmatchscopemounts
Grip: @ergoair
Rail: @scandinavianairguns

Really? Just one? 😂

Right now, at this point in my journey, I'm feeling that Evol Paradigm. Reasons being is that I already have an Evol 30 Tac and an Evol Mini 22. I just like the platform and the way they are built. I also feel that I need to add variety with a more traditional wood stock gun.

On the other hand, the L2 would have to remain in my stable for a different purpose. That would be for fast moving pest like chickens that tear up my yard. I currently have mine setup with an Aimpoint T1 Micro for fast follow up shots.

Last edited:
I would have to go with the AAA. I've been really close to pushing the 'buy' button on the EVOL with 15" barrel (especially since they are currently discounted at AoA for the July 4th weekend), but I just haven't been able to when I logically sit down and argue that my Prophet can pretty much do everything that EVOL can. But that Paradigm with its longer barrel and wood stock sure would be tempting. I really like the engineering which has gone into the AAA guns, and they fact that they simply do one thing well without fiddling or fussing with adjustments.

This was actually the reason I sold my Delta Wolf - It gives so much adjustability to shooters who need it. But for my shooting I don't, so it was overly complicated for me. I get enough electronic adjustability out of my Red Wolf's.

The M3 is certainly a fine gun, and I like my Compact model. But I don't see a lot of benefit (once again, for my shooting) which it would give me over my MkII Sniper.

Leshiy 2 - just seems like too many issues with those guns (I know, issues will be overblown on web forums as those with problems will be posting, while those with no problems will be out shooting instead of posting). But the weakness of the US support of Edguns is also worrisome. I have a Leshiy Classic which I do enjoy - but it is a different beast altogether regarding complexity, adjustment, service needs.

The Caiman is an interesting gun - I almost bought its longer brother Caiman X a while back when one came up on the used market. Airmaks guns are pretty innovative, well built and nicely priced in my experience (Katrans). But the Caiman (which I would guess handles much like the Lelya 2.0 which I once owned) would be truly at home for walk & stalk use, especially in brush or dense forest. And I have learned that I really can't shoot off-hand worth a sh!te any more!

Now, do I go off and buy a Paradigm while AoA has stock and they are on sale...

P.S.: I didn't really take into account the caliber of the specific guns listed. Just at the gun itself, as you can generally find them in any caliber you want/need.

Last edited:
So far the only traditional looking rifle in the group is in the lead.

Yet, it's the style of rifle that nobody currently wants to build because the consensus is "tactical" is all the rage and traditional rifles are out of style and wouldn't sell.

Interesting.....
#4 for me, by a mile.

Classic styling, and burly build quality. Been eyeing the one in .22 on AoA but with basically zero information or specs offered it's an expensive experiment to say the least. If I had more money I'd love to try it!
Thumper, maybe you can help us out. What would you like to see in the way of specs?

Currently we have the AoA sales staff to answer any technical questions you may have, if they can't they will let us know at the factory.
You can see videos on Mountain Sport Airguns, Shooting gear reviews, Will Roman's Airgun World, and more.

I realize we don't have the advertising presence of others; I'd rather put our limited resources into the quality of our product.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camber314
AoA just needs to update their website on the AAA Evol Paradigm specs. Information about the stock would be helpful to those that are not aware of the collaboration with Steve Corcoran, AoA, and AAA. All the other Evol Tac versions have their specs listed. I finally placed my order yesterday with AoA for the Paradigm in .22 but I didn't know that they also offered it in .30cal. It might be helpful to others if AoA listed the options on their site.