Pick Pic

Pick Pic.1647536970.jpg

Next time you get your teeth cleaned ask your hygienist if they have any old cleaning picks they will part with. Mine said she just threw them in the junk drawer when asked this morning then pulled these out and gave them to me. O-ring tools for life! Oh and if anybody needs their teeth cleaned let me know.

Pick Pic.1647536970.jpg

Next time you get your teeth cleaned ask your hygienist if they have any old cleaning picks they will part with. Mine said she just threw them in the junk drawer when asked this morning then pulled these out and gave them to me. O-ring tools for life! Oh and if anybody needs their teeth cleaned let me know.

@kball if you plan on using those instruments on a long-term basis it’s probably a good idea to blunt the edges on the scalers. Personally I wouldn’t want to use steel instruments on my airguns when I have access to brass picks for fear of scratching steel parts on the gun. It’s definitely a good idea to be gentle when dealing with o-rings on aluminum parts regardless of what the picks are made of. 

I have used blunted steel picks and nylon picks.... Definitely recommend the nylon. Free dental picks sounds like a deal now but what's a scratch in your new gun worth? Speaking from experience here.

I believe...care...would be the key word here.

Just be careful. I've been around a long time, working with various items, and so far, in using my "sharp" instruments / tools, I haven't scratched anything. At least bad enough to be seen with the naked eye, or be detrimental to the surfaces use.

Mike