Photo Thread: Quarry and the Airgun that Took It

First blood for the Notos!
This little sucker had been evading me for weeks! No more!
One copper (in case the dog swallowed it) pellet to the brain to say good night.
Now to hunt down the rest of his clan. They live under my 500g propane tank so I've got to get them when they are out and about...
Challenge accepted!

D9142462-B48F-4497-898B-A419CA5D26D9_1_105_c.jpeg

Brand new Maverick is down with a breech leak thats not the inside breech o-ring. So back to the PP700. Ol reliable that delivers death whenever called upon. Probably close to 200 kills for this carbine. Got a little fatty thats been eating under the bird feeder regularly. I saw him the other day and sat on it for 45 min and he never came back.

View attachment 194033

View attachment 194073

Husband and Wife squirrels taken with the Bulldog shooting Polymags a few hours after I got my BOG Fieldmax Pro.
@N2 Shooter Old post, but I was looking over it and I have 2 questions:
1) Where on earth were these squirrels hit with .35 cal poly mags and there's no blood or holes showing?
2) Which two moderators are on the Bulldogs in the two quoted photos, an Emperor and a Ronin?

Last edited:
First blood for the Notos!
This little sucker had been evading me for weeks! No more!
One copper (in case the dog swallowed it) pellet to the brain to say good night.
Now to hunt down the rest of his clan. They live under my 500g propane tank so I've got to get them when they are out and about...
Challenge accepted!

View attachment 362426
Like an actual solid copper pellet or one of them crosman copper coated ones?

Like an actual solid copper pellet or one of them crosman copper coated ones?
At the time I thought they were copper, but they are just coated. I have not found a copper only pellet. The upside is that most shots are a pass through. They do travel a bit faster than a 14.3gr CPHP. I guess the coating is good for something.

At the time I thought they were copper, but they are just coated. I have not found a copper only pellet. The upside is that most shots are a pass through. They do travel a bit faster than a 14.3gr CPHP. I guess the coating is good for something.
Dang, was kinda excited there. Thought there was a new breed of projectiles around...

@N2 Shooter Old post, but I was looking over it and I have 2 questions:
1) Where on earth were these squirrels hit with .35 cal poly mags and there's no blood or holes showing?
2) Which two moderators are on the Bulldogs in the two quoted photos, an Emperor and a Ronin?
The squirrel on the left got a Texas heart shot, and the squirrel on the right caught it right on the shoulder!

Here is the video so you can see for yourself!

Yes, the Bulldogs are sporting the Emperor and Ronin. I have since changed out the endcap on the Ronin, and repurposed it on my FX Maverick VP .30cal.

• Wow
Reactions: Trash and Ezana4CE