• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Photo/Picture Transfer On A Gunstock ?

Has anyone done a photo or picture transfer on a gunstock ? After looking at many YouTube videos on the subject, I did my first one on a piece of walnut. My granddaughter lost her dog and I did the one below for her in memory him and thought it came out decent.

After seeing it, I thought this method has some potential to do on a gunstock with either scenery, animals or whatever subject matter you like.

If anyone has done this please post a picture, I would love to see it.

1551891927_16973511785c7ffdd7a64142.37900513_IMG_2741.jpg

fsa46,

Great Job!!

In the photography world, this sort of thing is a really nice effect for animal, landscape, and nature shots.. 
You did a fantastic job, and, it is very cool that you did that for your granddaughter! She'll love it! 👍 

Last week, there was an art/photo exhibit that I had a few of my photographs in.. 
I saw several pieces done on flat wood, leveled out drift-logs, etc. and they really stood out! 
That sort of medium is just really cool and different imo. A great added touch. 

Anyways, there are different methods used for both image transfer and sublimation.. 
It's always neat to see more uses - like you mentioned - images on gun stocks. Nice thinking! 

🙂 

Sam -