Phony sellers.

I recently purchased a cover for my scope , it came with other covers im not interested in. The scope cover, out of the box came with stitches broken and the seller said "can't please everyone,all sales are final" what a piece of work! The purpose for this post it to warn as many of my fellow airgunners as possible. This man does not seem to have the integrity of most airgunners and does not deserve our business. It was only like $20-$30 but that is not the point. So buyers beware and please don't waste your time or money on this guy or his trash product. The name is George Wells. He is on Facebook. Thanks for hearing me guys!

Post the name of the person in the scammer section.

That way, we all can avoid the same situation.

I don't know if selling a cover with some broken stitches makes the guy automatically fall into the category of being a scammer. Sounds more like a guy that could work on his quality control and customer service skills as a business man, but I wouldn't call him a scammer. Big difference there. Scammers are actively trying to steal your money. If the scammers list gets filled up with every vendor we have a minor issue with, then the list won't being doing us much good, and will probably just hurt small businesses that are actually reputable, but unfortunately had a disagreement with a customer. Just my humble opinion.

Whether Mr Wells is a scammer or bad businessman in need of quality control, Yo's advice is excellent.

The best way to get his attention is to dispute the charge with Pay Pal or your credit card.

This either flushes him out as a scammer, or helps induce him to run the business properly

It ain't just about the money

Speaking of which, that's my $0.02

Ed