Other Phoenix Hy-score

Amidst the joy and festivities, I managed to buy myself a new pistol to look forward to in the new year... 😁

IMG_20231225_200808.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Northwoods22
Reactions: Modski66
I collect Hy-score airguns. I do not have a 805, 816, 800 chrome. Just opened a 808 air rifle new in wrapper I will post video too. My only brother died of a stoke last week so I am just getting home after traveling to Florida to help hios adult kids. I have a bad heart had 11 surgerys and a pacemaker ICD, Defib in my chest Really sad about my brother. Don t mean to be a bummer but I feel sad abouthis death. I wish I had visited and called him more often Andy

10 hy-scores 814, 815, 802R,  803, 2ea mod 700, 4 ea mod 800.jpg

Reactions: Modski66
I collect Hy-score airguns. I do not have a 805, 816, 800 chrome. Just opened a 808 air rifle new in wrapper I will post video too. My only brother died of a stoke last week so I am just getting home after traveling to Florida to help hios adult kids. I have a bad heart had 11 surgerys and a pacemaker ICD, Defib in my chest Really sad about my brother. Don t mean to be a bummer but I feel sad abouthis death. I wish I had visited and called him more often Andy

View attachment 420593
That's a great collection, also sorry to hear of your loss.