• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Phoenix Airgun club FT?

We start the season the second weekend of November. I’ll get it on the calendar asap.

Typically every October we have EBR, and the Nationals are somewhere shortly thereafter making for a busy month. Due to it being so hot still in the summer and fall still, we don’t shoot (temps around 110°-115°). I agree, wish we could do all year. I would also would like to more than one match a month! Accepting applications for additional MDs LOL!!

Does anyone know when PAC will start having Field Target shoots this year? I look at the calendar often but never see any listed.

thanks
I'm out in Peoria, so it'd be nice to see matches at PRG as well as Ben Avery. I know about the matches at Rio (never shot; I'm a newb) but I think that's October thru April. I have a buddy in Wittman and going to see about practicing on his property as he's got more dirt than I do.

Rich

I think Ben had aspirations of having AAFTA style matches at PR&G but they have the same limitations as Rio. TEMPERATURE. He is already running the EFT matches when the temp is mild enough so trying to fit more in with Rio and Airgunners of Az at Ben Avery already scheduled would make too many and split what attendees we have now.
I ran matches at PR&G in the 90s but we were the bottom of the pile when it came to scheduling and ultimately gave up because of lack of attendance. We've looked for better venues than the Ben Avery parking lot shooting for winter matches but so far, no real success.
Bob