Pesting with the Dreamtac

Got a crappy scope mounted and sighted in yesterday on my Dreamtac .25 using 25.39 grain JSB King pellets so I decided to run down to a permission and try it out. I need a lot more trigger time to get used to the gun but it is a shooter. Taking pest birds at 35 yards is simply boring but it has to be done, I got between 30 and 40 I lost count so many were there. I did get 3 collared doves which I love to shoot one at 70 yards in a cross wind

One shot I couldn't pass up . A pair of doves flew into a feed shed and landed at 36 yards. The first one flew down to feed and I shot it, this gun is so quiet the other bird never moved from the rafter it was sitting on. I kept looking through the 3" gap between the roof and a piece of lumber and thought "I can make that shot." I held 2 mils low and pulled the trigger, there was a smack and big puff of feathers as the dove tipped over.

Sorry no pics for some reason I have never been able to load pics here.

😁

Your biggest issue now is that the little Dreamtac may well become your gateway drug to FX addiction! Something which I have not personally found any 12-step programs for.

The thing that will cure that is money lmao. I don't see a $2k gun in my future but thanks again for this one I know it has a lot more in it and so much that can be done to it.

1f601.svg

Your biggest issue now is that the little Dreamtac may well become your gateway drug to FX addiction! Something which I have not personally found any 12-step programs for.

The thing that will cure that is money lmao. I don't see a $2k gun in my future but thanks again for this one I know it has a lot more in it and so much that can be done to it.

LOL! You say that now......granted the impact really only has double the mag capacity and triple the shot count......🧐

1f601.svg

LOL! You say that now......granted the impact really only has double the mag capacity and triple the shot count......🧐

Lol you're not helping.