• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pesting or Hunting in MA, NH or VT.

Hello, I recently moved back to Massachusetts and I'm looking for people hunt with.

Since there's very little hunting, (if any you're allowed to do in Massachusetts according to Game and fish.) I probably will be looking to hunt in New Hampshire, Maine, or VT.

Although I think if you are shooting rats or pigeons or doing any type of pesting you'd be able to hunt in Massachusetts provided the landowner is agreeable.

I just bought a Huben, and I am a member at New England Air gun so also looking for people to shoot with.

Reactions: SkizzyGtac30
Greetings, I've been to the range in Hudson a hand full of times. Its definitely a great place for beginners and whatnot. I prefer an outdoor setting with alot more room/range though. Nothing beats the outdoors. I've been trying to find suitable places to go setup some targets and plink but have been largely unsuccessful. I know there's gotta be some hidden gems out there somewhere. I don't even have a yard I can use so I go to new england airgun to sight in when I get new optics or a new rifle.