Pesting#56 FX Crown is King

I like the dark, moody, vaguely threatening music, though I think some might not. But that's a matter of taste. We are dealing with death after all, and an upbeat happy tone might be even more chilling than one that addresses what we're really dealing with here.

There was a weird "western movie" style richochet-sound effect on your first crow shot that seemed a little too over the top Enrico Morricone to me.

By the way, I thought you were all about the Impact. Now the Crown is king?

Ah, you should show off your Crown then. Sometimes it seems we see Impacts on pesting videos or nothing at all. Re the music, I like that it is subtle. I don't think anybody comes to pesting videos or most videos in general to hear lyrics in the background that you have to start focusing on. So your music is good in that way. And also I just don't like heavy metal or screaming styles of music, or any kind of "I'm so hip or cool you can hardly believe it" type of music, so I'm glad you didn't go there. Less is more IMO.

@Dingfelder. yes I agree. a bit of background no lyric music is good IMO.

@Blackpaw. thanks. yes there are definitely too many Impact videos out there at the moment. I will have to get my Daystate Regal out next time, maybe even my HW100.

@Spartan. Thank you.

@Bob. No I have not tried the VK as I don't get them up here. My Impact was shooting tight groups with the older H&N 23gr slugs before. I followed your tuning videos exclusively and had gotten great results out to 100 yards even 150 yards. Just having issues now with the new H&N slugs with the large H&N logo on the tin. I am currently tying to increase the speed to see if the washed/lubed new slugs would do better. My last test sessions yield 1/2-3/4" groups out to my 90 yards test range. I would get 4 of 5 shots that were tight and some flyers here and there. Still have more tuning to do...