• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pesting#47 - tagging starlings with Regal

@lenweber2. thank you. yes there are a lot of starlings in the time of the year as there are a lot of berries farms around with plentiful fruits. I am using the SideShot mount and my own GoPro 7 black with an aftermarket lens recommended by Hajimoto. It was a lot of trial and errors for me, but I finally got it to work properly. You should check out the Tacticam as lots of good reviews out there.

@malaga2. thanks for watching.

Max, I got a kick out of you tracking down the “hot, hot, hot” starling. Keep whacking the starlings!

btw, I don’t know about you, but when I miss a starling that, I know should’ve nailed, it puts me in a bad mood till I hit my next starling. But I don’t have the target rich environment you do. 

@blackpaw, lol thanks. let that be pellets and slugs.

@shoz. thanks. Trying to add some humour into my videos to make it more fun I hope. Ya I got upset as well when I missed any given shots especially when it come to crows but there are so many targets at this farm, I quickly forget lol. Thanks for watching.

@crosman. yes I am very fortunate to have a target rich environment and the blessing of the farmer. He is always happy to see me there one a week, but I am happier to be there for sure.