• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pesting#116 - rats shoot

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
Finally got out to shoot some rats at one of my permission. It goes to show how fast these rodents multiply after 4 weeks of not shooting them.

My HW100T .22 paired with Pard008LRF continued to perform well shooting the H&N Baracuda 15. Unfortunately I didn't have time to zero the gun before the shoot as the POI was hitting low and to the right for reasons unknown. After a quick zero adjustments, the pellets were hitting the mark.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
@Ezana4CE. Sorry I have been busy lately stalking coyotes at another location for 2 weeks. Video to come with coyote#4 (this time). Plus the weather had been crappy and I didn't get the chance to go out to shoot starlings at my usual location. Yes I am still feeding these rats I shot in one session to the coyotes at this location. Not sure if I will have more trigger time moving forward as we had adopted a new puppy last Thursday. I had over estimated how much time is required for this guy and of course I have been sleep deprived for a few days now. Hopefully it will get better as time pass. I might include him in the video next time, lol.