Pest control in England

Hi Guys , In England /UK if you want to go out shooting Vermin , unless
you have a pest control company,and have contracts,
us airgunners have to get written permission from the landowners to shoot vermin
on their land, have insurance to cover any accidents that may happen,
all my shooting services are free, it works like this , the landowners give me written permission
to shoot on their land, i get somewhere to shoot, in the UK to shoot on private land without
permission = armed trespass which carries a penalty of a £5,000 fine or 5 yrs in prison or both.
it helps that i am well known in my area for helping landowners with vermin problems,
when i help them i give my name and mobile number if friends need help they pass on my details
so more shooting comes my way, as i am 76 yrs old and retired i have plenty of time to shoot vermin.
its too hot here at the moment this is rare here, but genrally i am out and about.
atb Brian--across the pond

Hi HK, there is no contract as such ,just the landowners name address and a note naming me
as having permission to shoot vermin on their land and signrd by the lanowner
with their phone numbers just below,thats all thats legally required most of it is based on trust,
honesty, not only do i get trusted i am a keyholder for several of my landowners so i have access to their homes
now thats TRUST.
atb BRian

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of how your contract is laid out. While I'm in the states, in a far than less tolerant state, makes GB look sane, I'm starting to get more permissions and I should cover myself.
HogKiller,

In case you didn’t know, Kalifornia F&G offers a handy-dandy permission slip for hunters to fill out and have signed by the land owner. Prolly could find them on their website.
IMG_4264.jpeg

Justin