Pest bird grand slam?

1557523864_19079893805cd5ed98d66844.12061326_IMG_20190510_172039462.jpg

Now you are officially "Numero Uno"! A whole new class of Safari greats. I think you have started something here Bob and it will probably build out of control. Like the big 5 of dangerous varmints, 5 most hated of lizards and snakes, and the 5 most evil varmints. Air Gun Depot will start paying you to do the 5 Most XXX Varmint video Series. You'er already a star but now you enter the big time.

Sorry my imagination just went wild.

Now you are officially "Numero Uno"! A whole new class of Safari greats. I think you have started something here Bob and it will probably build out of control. Like the big 5 of dangerous varmints, 5 most hated of lizards and snakes, and the 5 most evil varmints. Air Gun Depot will start paying you to do the 5 Most XXX Varmint video Series. You'er already a star but now you enter the big time.

Sorry my imagination just went wild.

I enjoyed a lot your story :) keep it coming!

Nice bob! Keep em comin!

Leon, in nys you may shoot them if they are doing crop damage june-october. All year for other damage in accordance with federal law as long as non lethal is tried first each calendar year . No permit required. See note four on the dec website on taking nuisance wildlife (sorry to hijack Bob, just want airgunners to be able to engage before they get to my farm lol)