• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pesky rodents

Playing with my new ATN X-Sight LTV 5-15, this is my first video recorded kill. It's a bit of pain to sight in, but once done, results are great. The recording made me realize my date was set incorrectly.

Range was about 40 yards
Stock Marauder 22 L&W
JSB Heavy Diablo 18.13

My retriever got in there too quickly.

Last edited:
Textbook brain shot BUT the grey retriever for the win! 👍👍👍 That’s so freaking cool!!! Did it bring it back to you? I had my neighbor’s cat grab couple of my squirrels too but they just ran off with it.
He does bring them back to me, meowing proudly. He's conditioned to the sound of the gun and he always grabs them and brings them back. Typical cat, he brings mice, rats, birds and squirrels he kills to the door.

Great video and a cool kitty. What's his name, he deserves the publicity.
The kitty's name is Huck. He's a rescued cat from the streets of Baltimore. We work with a rescue organization who has unplaceable cats from an in home adoption standpoint and let them roam the property. They get all of their shots, flea/tick meds, have heated cat houses, a heated water bowl in the winter, ready access to dry food and get wet food once a day. It doesn't take long before they warm up to us.

Playing with my new ATN X-Sight LTV 5-15, this is my first video recorded kill. It's a bit of pain to sight in, but once done, results are great. The recording made me realize my date was set incorrectly.

Range was about 40 yards
Stock Marauder 22 L&W
JSB Heavy Diablo 18.13

My retriever got in there too quickly.
@shaggymatt;
Thanks for sharing your "first recorded kill" and what made this one special was seeing the squirrel do what I call "the monkey flip" plus how the tabby steals the prize!