• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid Personal Best With the RAW .22 at 100 Yards

Personal best. Shooting the RAW in .22 with the poly LW barrel. Groups are with the 25.39 RDM's traveling at 920F PS. We had a rare day with very minimal wind.

I have lucked my way into a few good 5 shot groups, but rarely if ever 4 MOA groups in a row. the best was right at .5!!! Super stoked.

Both of the gentlemen I was shooting with also had amazing results today. One had his Impact shooting H&N 30 grain .217 at 970 and the other shooting 86 grain home cast slugs from his Texan at 970+. Both had several MOA groups at 100! All in all it was a terrific day at the range.

IMG_7200.JPG
IMG_7201.JPG
IMG_7202.JPG
IMG_7203.JPG

10 shots opened up a bit to just under 1,4"
IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7194.JPG
IMG_7195.JPG

Thank you. It was ordered from Martin in the first or second year of the HM1000X. I picked the laminate from several sample choices and requested the lefty stock with a right hand action. They were amazing to deal with from start to finish. It was .25 when I got it. I later converted it to a .22.

Last edited:
so many nice guns, that well wish I could put a few rounds through.. but alas in disability I barely have enough money to buy a lower end gun.. I don't think I even have enough money to go somewhere and touch and look at guns like these..
I don't understand why they are so much, I'm probably going to pick up my gun for this year next week.. don't have a clue why.. I saw a new beautiful Henry golden boy for $450.. and yet to get a airgun of low quality it's close to the same..
I actually would prefer a mustang lobo PCP but I can't find one anywhere in the USA.. but I guess it's good I can't find it because it would take another year of saving to afford it