• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Personal Best 50 Yards With 12 FPE Springer

Lewis 

Awesome rifle, awesome marksmanship!! I'm with Flintstack on this one. 

IMO, it's like shooting a hole in one on the golf course. Every aspect of the shot just comes together perfectly.

It would be interesting to measure how much mental energy it takes to shoot a group like that...the level of concentration. I'd be willing to say it's equivalent to playing a game of chess. 

Great shooting!! 👍 

JC

Good morning Lewis -

Actually a gentleman named John Deaderich(spelling?) made the stock, and am sorry to say I have lost contact with him.

Forum member Spysir turned me onto him years ago.

Nick Jenkinson designed the stock on the TX I traded to you, and he also hand picked both actions you now posses, one for Roz and the other for the former owner.

Dave Slade has the HW100 I got from you, he's delivering it to Martin of RAW to install an accessory rail.

BTW, the TX I sold you has a name just in case you haven't re-christened her.

Rocinante'

GREAT SHOOTING BREAUX!!!

Vines

Will report back when the Hw 100 is back in hand -

BTW - I imagine other forum members got a chuckle when you referred to me as a "legend" - you are way too kind.

As was pointed out to me, I'm just one of the "locals"

Now Roz certainly qualifies, but not me lol - I've just been lucky enough to rub elbows with the legends that have attended GOB matches.

Take care,

Vines

I am lefty also !! please ?what company makes that stock ? I

have to have one ok got it

A gentleman named John Deaderich(spelling?) made the stock. 

Custom Stocks UK also makes a lefty Field Target stock at a reasonable cost.

Warren Edwards, Steve Corcoran, and Mike Abernathy are all masters at their craft as well.