• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Persei Tactical 4.5-27X50 FFP

Somebody who owns an Alpha6 should take one for the team.

I bet it's not as clear at max power. Probably like the JSAR Branded FFP that's not as clear.

Someone should try one. I'm not gonna chance it. I'd be pretty bummed if it's like a Discovery or JSAR.

It's direct from China so no warranty and big bucks to mail it back if it does have any warranty. At least the Alpha6 got a Lifetime Warranty from a company based in Cali that actually cares about their customers.

This one Used to be $189.00 direct from China from the same China seller on Amazon just a few months ago FYI.

https://highspeedbbs.com/product/persei-tactical-4-5-27x50-first-focal-plane-ffp-rifle-scope-with-red-illuminated-mil-reticle-and-adjustable-objective-30mm-tube-tactical-rifle-scope/

Is it just me or have I seen that same basic tube/body in a hundred different scopes?

51tDk8j0AL._AC_SL1000_.1609706079.jpg

Looks the same as my PA 4-14x44

opplanet-primary-arms-4-14x44mm-riflescope-mil-dot-black-pa4-14xffp-29r-rs-pa4-14xffp-main.160...jpg

The $229.99 PA 4-14x44 is the same as the $80 Aliexpress BSA 4-14x44 ($299 from MidwayUSA) with different reticle. OOPS forgot the Arken too but the Arken has much better turrets.

That scope body itself looks like the BSA-Primary Arms-Arken-Marcool-Discovery-TAC Vector-Apex Horizon-Sniper-JSAR type. Only major problem is that there are different levels of Chinese glass quality. I had identical outer scope bodies from various brand labels identical outside and many had REALLY crappy glass. Just because the outside looks the same You really have to look through all of them to see which ones are acceptable.