Perfect Target Shooting Day

Hello everyone,

The perfect target shooting on a cool East Texas Summer day. Good North wind brings in cool dry air and it was 75 degrees at 6:30am and it almost felt cold to me. Got all my stuff set up and shot a total of 10 paper targets and a bunch at the spinners. Almost 300 rounds and anytime you get to shoot that much it has to be a good day :) . Shot a verity of paper targets including two of the 30-Yard Challenge with scores of 195 and 196. Below my all time high of 199 but I did get 8XX’s on the 196 card and that was fun. Now I will clean my gun and get ready for tomorrow, weather folks are saying it will be like this all week.

Be safe and have a great day,
ThomasT

Ten targets 6_28.jpg

Hello everyone,

I sure hope every airgun owner is having the same pretty weather as I am here in Deep East Texas and getting out and shooting. Shot a bunch more targets this morning and about 200 rounds total. I have some design work that I need to complete or I would still be out there :( .

Have a great day and keep on shoot'n,
ThomasT

Nice.
Weather right now in the afternoon in Denmark are pretty good too, but i am stuck behind my computer screen in a 2 floor city apartment.
Though on the next "shootouting" i will need to sit in the shade due to too much sun exposure.
The upcoming weekend however look to be sweet too, so i will be cleaning my peashooter and restock the ammo box.

Reactions: ThomasT
Nice.
Weather right now in the afternoon in Denmark are pretty good too, but i am stuck behind my computer screen in a 2 floor city apartment.
Though on the next "shootouting" i will need to sit in the shade due to too much sun exposure.
The upcoming weekend however look to be sweet too, so i will be cleaning my peashooter and restock the ammo box.
Hey Peashooter,

Be a bit creative and send some balloons out the window and shoot at them :devilish:. Well maybe not.....

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Great day for my wife and I (shooting partners)! We had 2-3 mph wind and shot paper and FT squirrels and nearly a large tin of sorted pellets. Lots of sub-moa groups and pretty much removed the yellow paint from the steel! Great day.
Hello rsfrid,

It's time for me to get the rattle can out and do some spinner painting. Like you, I have removed most of the paint from my @davelarson Spinner and from the set that I installed on my 25-yard frame. The paint should dry well by this afternoon so I can start shooting it off again.

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid