• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Pérdida de aire en Maverick

Hola estimados. Consulta!

Al proceder al ajuste de los reguladores, en la etapa que incorporo nuevamente la botella, para ajustar el segundo regulador, me comienza a perder aire por dicho "tornillo" de la válvula. No me permitió terminar de colocar la botella. ya que si lo hago, se queda vacía.

Por el despiece, ví que lleva 2 o´rings dicho tornillo. Alguno los reparó?. O debo enviarlo a la garantía?.

Gracias!

Hernán

Hello dears. Consultation!

As I proceed to adjust the regulators, in the stage that I incorporate the bottle again, to adjust the second regulator, I begin to lose air through said "screw" of the valve. It did not allow me to finish placing the bottle. since if I do it, it remains empty. From the exploded view, I saw that said screw has 2 o'rings. Did anyone repair them? Or should I send it to the warranty ?.

The regulator o-rings can be damaged by adjusting the screw to far in either direction. I would contact the vendor and let them know. Maybe you can get some new o-rings rather than sending the gun back in.

Las juntas tóricas del regulador pueden dañarse ajustando el tornillo demasiado en cualquier dirección. Me pondría en contacto con el proveedor y se lo haría saber. Tal vez pueda obtener algunas juntas tóricas nuevas en lugar de devolver el arma.