• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Pensacola Airgun Club ( PAC ) up and running

OK guys and gals near northwestern Florida. My Pensacola Airgun CLub (PAC) is up and running since we didnt have anything near me. The matches will take place on the 1st Saturday of each month at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center, located at 6950 Quintette Rd, Pace Florida 32571. It is approx 15 minutes from Pensacola, located between Milton and Pensacola. The range opens the gates to the public at 9am. I have access to set up the sight in range and course prior to the match. Sight in from 9-945 then a shooters meeting and the match to follow. I will set up a Field Target Course of at least 40 shots with the usual 2 forced positional lanes. I will have air for people with pcp rifles. There are bathrooms and a shady pavilion for us to use. First match is free for all who show, then after that club membership will be $ 50.00 per year. Non members will have a fee of $ 10.00 per shoot. We will be shooting at the old Archery Range, which is just to the left when you pull into the lot. Prior to driving your cars down by the pavilion area (where we will be congregating and shooting), you must go check in at the Office which is to the right, and pay a small fee (yet to be determined by their staff) and sign a liability release. After that drive on down to the pavilion area and start your day of fun. Hope to see you there.

I have a FaceBook page under, Pensacola Airgun Club, and that is the way I will push out info, until such time as I can figure out a web site, etc.

Hoping for good weather thats not too cold or raining for Jan 7th, the first match........

Of course rifles and pistols less than 20 fpe...

Thanks.....Bill (BC)

Last edited:
Looking forward to it, I've never done a field target competition.
Hey Rayzfan, you can share a gun with someone, unless we have a spare to try it out, when you come out the first time. You will be hooked and soon be buying guns and scopes and accessories from guys like AIrguns Of Arizona and Pyramyd Air and Penchetta Knife and Pen (also air guns, located in AZ).

Reactions: Raysfan