• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Pensacola Airgun Club (PAC) Match for Nov 4 is on

The Pensacola Airgun Club Field Target Match for Saturday November 4th is on. We will be shooting at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center on Quintette Rd, Pace, FL. Gates to the range open at 0900. The match will start at 10ish, after registration and sight in. Air will be available for us PCP guns. I will have a 40-50 shot match set up. Make sure to check in at the office when you drive into the lot (sign liability and pay range fee), then come down to the covered area to the left and join us.

The Pensacola Airgun Club Field Target Match for Saturday November 4th is on. We will be shooting at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center on Quintette Rd, Pace, FL. Gates to the range open at 0900. The match will start at 10ish, after registration and sight in. Air will be available for us PCP guns. I will have a 40-50 shot match set up. Make sure to check in at the office when you drive into the lot (sign liability and pay range fee), then come down to the covered area to the left and join us.
I will be there and I am working on getting some stragglers to come

I'm not sure if 3 years in a row with one foot in the Atlantic Ocean is a good idea. Eventually we would like to see some of you West Coast guys at Nationals.
If only there was some place right in the middle of the country. You know, a club 15 minutes from a major airport hub. I'm trying to think if a place like this exists, maybe with great barbecue and outstanding tex-mex. I wonder...

Reactions: BC
I'm not sure if 3 years in a row with one foot in the Atlantic Ocean is a good idea. Eventually we would like to see some of you West Coast guys at Nationals.
If only there was some place right in the middle of the country. You know, a club 15 minutes from a major airport hub. I'm trying to think if a place like this exists, maybe with great barbecue and outstanding tex-mex. I wonder...
LOL yeah, texas seems like a middle-of-the-county place. Ya know, in an auction, this type of head nod gets you a bid. hahaha

I'd love to travel to a Texas Nat's. I started shooting FT a year after the Yeuga(sp) club hosted nat's. When was the last time a Texas club offered to host?