• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Pensacola Airgun Club PAC July 1 Match report

Well, thank gosh thats done.....the weather forecast for HOT and HUMID was correct.....

We started the match at 10ish, after the sight in and safety briefing. We had Ken H and Doug V come down from the Atlanta area to shoot with us today, along with the usuals, Carey H. and Chuck I. from Baton Rouge and Rudy S. , Martin S. and Ron B. , from the Mobile area. It was 90 degrees and 75% humidity at match start and 100 degrees and 75% at match end. Ken H and Doug V who shoot WFTF, wore their shooting jackets all day, and somehow did not pass out. Most of the shooting lanes were in the shade of the trees by design, and I only set up a 40 shot course, knowing it was going to be miserable heat and humidity. There was 1 standing lane and 1 kneeling lane. Average "T" rating of 27.5, with only a few targets past 45 yards. (due to the range not mowing the grass field down due to the extreme heat as of late).

We had 3 shooters in WFTF and 5 in Hunter.

HUNTER.. WFTF

Carey H...........33 Ken H.........34
Chuck I............30 Doug V......34
Rudy S.............27 Bill C...........33
Martin S..........20
Ron B...............13

After shooting we picked up the range and stored the blocks and headed towards the first air conditioned eating spot we found, unfortunately, it was Whataburger. We ate and chatted a while before people hit the road.

Same time, same Bat Channel for next months match, the 1st Saturday of the month (barring rain or the same heat we just endured, haha)

Stay safe and keep practicing.........BC

IMG_2771.jpeg

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2772.jpeg

IMG_2775.jpeg

IMG_2773.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

IMG_2780.jpeg

IMG_2776.jpeg

IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2785.jpeg