• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pennsylvania Airgun show

How would one go about selling without a table?? Thinking about going and want to let go of a few unused guns but don't think I'll be walking around with 4 or 5 guns with for sale signs on them.. 🤔 is it possible to set up some type of thread for people going who want to sell 2 or 3 guns without having a table?? Save a couple hundred on shipping 😁😁

almost every show i have been to if your carrying a gun people will just ask is it for sale . I do that at times but suggest you only carry one at a time as you will be looking /buying , you can go back to your car when you sell it or just go out and change to another . and do not expect top dollar at the show's .
I do not know how this show will be , as it is their first show . Might not let carry ins ?

Reactions: Airitis
Every now and then this subject comes up. If you know any vendor who paid the table fee, you may be able to work an arrangement for them to consign a gun or two for you. Otherwise, the closeness in the venue is, well, close. In case someone is tempted to set up a spot in the parking lot, just remember, this ain't no flea market.
Russ

Have two tables will be selling quite a bit of my Crosman collection including a 1959 salesman sample case.
D1FDFFFF-C475-4C6D-84D7-44B5A49608BD.jpeg
28AEFB21-70D4-43A3-97A5-7B8048F1F1E1.jpeg

How would one go about selling without a table?? Thinking about going and want to let go of a few unused guns but don't think I'll be walking around with 4 or 5 guns with for sale signs on them.. 🤔 is it possible to set up some type of thread for people going who want to sell 2 or 3 guns without having a table?? Save a couple hundred on shipping 😁😁
come up to anyone of the dealers and try to sell to us depending on what it is i will mostl likely buy it or some other dealer will.

Is it there?
"Beeman, who recognized the historical significance of the air rifle he now had on his hands, donated the weapon to the permanent collection of the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The Lewis and Clark air rifle, which had the potential to be deadly, was actually a peaceful instrument essential in the opening of the American West."
I called the museum in Carlisle and one of their staff said the Lewis and Clark girandoni is not in Carlisle. He suspected it might be in Ft Belvoir but I would need to contact the DC head office to find out more.