• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pennsylvania Airgun show

I get to Lebanon every so often to visit friends. Makes a nice drive.
Surprising how many folks own airguns in PA. Seems that someone is always telling me about theirs or asking questions about them. It's the natural thing to do here! Lol
when you so to a show it is nice to have a name/ handle tag or some identifier , First time at a show ,after i got home i found out 6 people from AGN were there . we never met , SO i bought an AGN T shirt and had my "beerthief " put on it to wear at the shows , amazing the difference . And NO
" im the short fat old guy with a beard" does not work .

when you so to a show it is nice to have a name/ handle tag or some identifier , First time at a show ,after i got home i found out 6 people from AGN were there . we never met , SO i bought an AGN T shirt and had my "beerthief " put on it to wear at the shows , amazing the difference . And NO
" im the short fat old guy with a beard" does not work .
Haha. It's kinda difficult to ask attendees to identify themselves by wearing signs, but feel free to don that shirt and display it with pride! BTW, I'll be the old guy with a mustache, Daisy hat and Daisy Guy tee shirt..... and a name tag!
Russ

Reactions: beerthief
I have read posts from so many replying to this never knowing they were from PA! I am marking the calendar and will probably be there as a buyer but I really should be selling!
Coming from Lebanon Co., and very happy to see an airgun show this close.
Don't forget to 'throw the cow over the fence some hay' before you come. (y)

Reactions: Airitis
We've been getting some free advertising from assorted businesses but Daisy Outdoor Products really came through with the model 1999 Large Loop Camo Carbine! This will be a prize for someone to claim at the show. I might also throw in one or two of my custom jobbies. Any of you who know my YouTube channel know what I'm talking about.
Russ

If I have to call or msg a number for more info I know it's not worth the drive. Not trying to be a downer on it but you would get the impression from the website that there might be 3 or 4 vendors there. What about speakers, other exhibits, events? Is there a schedule?

I've done more than my share of trade shows in my day. Hopefully this is early and in a couple months if I check that website again they will have some kind of program and something to set the expectations for the event. I would love to go ... but I have no money to spend on anything while I'm there ... so it's gotta be worth the close to 3 hours in gas.

Of course I am glad there is a Cental PA airgun show. But you have to give people a reason to come out.
I've done gun shows since I was a pre-teen.
Live in S. WI and you can't throw a stick without hitting one on the weekends during fall, winter and spring.

Not one time, never ever... was there expected to be a speaker or some kind of "event" , the event looks pretty simple. It's an airgun show with all sorts of vendors, go see some cool new things that people are selling or maybe some old antiques or used things that you may of had as a kid.

Live in S. WI and you can't throw a stick without hitting one on the weekends during fall, winter and spring.

Not one time, never ever... was there expected to be a speaker or some kind of "event" , the event looks pretty simple. It's an airgun show with all sorts of vendors, go see some cool new things that people are selling or maybe some old antiques or used things that you may of had as a kid.
1900 Colt, you nailed it.
Russ

Reactions: 1900colt

PB gun shows yes all over , Air Gun shows not so much , and this is a new one . So we get to see northeast venders and just guys like us selling and trading stuff . 10.5 hour drive one way for me and two nights in a hotel , I am not missing this one . then after that is one in MI then Columbus OH , then Hickory NC . Also one in Al. if i can find it .

PB gun shows yes all over , Air Gun shows not so much , and this is a new one . So we get to see northeast venders and just guys like us selling and trading stuff . 10.5 hour drive one way for me and two nights in a hotel , I am not missing this one . then after that is one in MI then Columbus OH , then Hickory NC . Also one in Al. if i can find it .
I'll be at the Columbus show... the others are just too far out for me to bother with unfortunately.

Reactions: beerthief
Is it there?
"Beeman, who recognized the historical significance of the air rifle he now had on his hands, donated the weapon to the permanent collection of the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The Lewis and Clark air rifle, which had the potential to be deadly, was actually a peaceful instrument essential in the opening of the American West."

Is it there?
"Beeman, who recognized the historical significance of the air rifle he now had on his hands, donated the weapon to the permanent collection of the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The Lewis and Clark air rifle, which had the potential to be deadly, was actually a peaceful instrument essential in the opening of the American West."

Reactions: dgeesaman
Is it there?
I've heard that it's there or at least was. I haven't researched it but would like to sometime. Still, if it is there, I doubt they would let me borrow it 🤔. Lol
Russ