Pennsylvania Airgun show

@silvershooter589 Its an airgun show people bring stuff to sell its not a trade show. There will be cool airguns and nice people, thats why people go to these shows. I personally will have 9 tables of high end springers and gas rams. Not sure if baker airguns or pyramid air are going but there will plenty of new pcps also.

Oh right on. (y)

this is excellent! Ill be there, and for those who have reservations about going ,by your attendance you begin to build a community.
this is one of the reasons i am going , we need more shows (think Garage sale with 60 garages full of airguns .)

If I have to call or msg a number for more info I know it's not worth the drive. Not trying to be a downer on it but you would get the impression from the website that there might be 3 or 4 vendors there. What about speakers, other exhibits, events? Is there a schedule?

I've done more than my share of trade shows in my day. Hopefully this is early and in a couple months if I check that website again they will have some kind of program and something to set the expectations for the event. I would love to go ... but I have no money to spend on anything while I'm there ... so it's gotta be worth the close to 3 hours in gas.

Of course I am glad there is a Cental PA airgun show. But you have to give people a reason to come out.
This is a one day airgun show and our maiden effort. It is a show to host vendors who want to present their collections and/or new products for sale or trade. The email address on the website is not just for specific information but also to contact me to reserve tables for the event. We expect a good response and encouragement to continue future shows.
Russ

So I‘ll be attending the show but have a question about bringing things to sell but not having enough to justify a table. Is this an option and if so is there a protocol that I should follow?
he said he is hopeing for walkin's I will have one or two , maybe more .

Reactions: fishing43
he said he is hopeing for walkin's I will have one or two , maybe more .
Any deals you make with the vendors is totally up to them and you. If you intend to make sales to the folks who walk in to buy or just look at the stuff,.......well that would seem to be bypassing the table fees I'm counting on and the vendors too.
Russ

Reactions: dgeesaman
Any deals you make with the vendors is totally up to them and you. If you intend to make sales to the folks who walk in to buy or just look at the stuff,.......well that would seem to be bypassing the table fees I'm counting on and the vendors too.
Russ
By the way, I use the term "walk ins" to refer to the folks who pay the $5 admission fee to attend. Not the vendors (sellers) they buy their tables in advance.
Russ

Reactions: beerthief
So I‘ll be attending the show but have a question about bringing things to sell but not having enough to justify a table. Is this an option and if so is there a protocol that I should follow?
If you walk past tables with your stuff we will stop you and try to buy off of you. If its to much to carry talk to one of us vendors and we will go out to your car and look at it.

Reactions: fishing43
I have read posts from so many replying to this never knowing they were from PA! I am marking the calendar and will probably be there as a buyer but I really should be selling!
Coming from Lebanon Co., and very happy to see an airgun show this close.
I get to Lebanon every so often to visit friends. Makes a nice drive.
Surprising how many folks own airguns in PA. Seems that someone is always telling me about theirs or asking questions about them. It's the natural thing to do here! Lol

Reactions: dgeesaman