• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pennsylvania Airgun show

If I have to call or msg a number for more info I know it's not worth the drive. Not trying to be a downer on it but you would get the impression from the website that there might be 3 or 4 vendors there. What about speakers, other exhibits, events? Is there a schedule?

I've done more than my share of trade shows in my day. Hopefully this is early and in a couple months if I check that website again they will have some kind of program and something to set the expectations for the event. I would love to go ... but I have no money to spend on anything while I'm there ... so it's gotta be worth the close to 3 hours in gas.

Of course I am glad there is a Cental PA airgun show. But you have to give people a reason to come out.

Because I'm lazy and don't know how to Google things, any idea on location?
IMG_0320.png

@silvershooter589 Its an airgun show people bring stuff to sell its not a trade show. There will be cool airguns and nice people, thats why people go to these shows. I personally will have 9 tables of high end springers and gas rams. Not sure if baker airguns or pyramid air are going but there will plenty of new pcps also.