Pending release from a government agency

I went through this about three months back - it disappeared into never never land for about three weeks with no one able to help on either side of the pond. It then showed up on UPS one day out of the blue, and the box was beat all to pieces - looked like it had been through a war zone. The rifle was flopping loose in the packaging - had not been put back the way I am certain Krale packaged it. After very careful inspection, it wasn't damaged but I will NEVER go through that again.

Good luck

It's been over a year now but I still remember well my experience when I ordered my P35-177 and P35-22 from Krale. They're great guns and I'm glad I ordered them but ordering both together meant I had to pay a customs fee but that was not the big issue. I spent at least an hour on the phone going through multiple automated systems to finally get to talk to a person at UPS. She was helpful and very polite and told me there was no shipping invoice on the outside of the box and she gave me instructions on where to send the invoice. She said if they got it she would get it through customs. So I called Krale (emails did not work, at least not quick enough for me). They assured me the invoice was on the box like it was supposed to be but they sent me one by email. I sent it to UPS and a few days later I had my rifles. When they arrived there was a shipping invoice on the outside. I don't know if UPS put it there or Krale but I suspect it was always there. My guess is customs used an excuse to hold up a rifle shipment and UPS didn't really investigate if what they were saying was true, just accepted it. But maybe it was legit.

I think Krale is fine but their obvious thinking was that once the shipment left their responsibility ended. They were not checking to make sure it arrived and they weren't interesting in sending a new shipping invoice to UPS. They also are slow at best to respond to emails but take phone calls fine and switch to English instantaneously. UPS, like a lot of companies, is overly dependant on automated systems but my experience is you can get to a person if you are persistent. I called Krale from home on my cell phone which was using my home wifi and I didn't have any charge for the phone call from my phone company. I'd really rather use automated systems or email but that didn't work for me. I got nowhere until I got people on the phone.

Reactions: MLE
I ordered an HW98 .22 from Krale. Been wanting one for a long time. It was supposed to arrive today until I discovered it’s being held up by customs somewhere and the estimated arrival date has been removed from the tracking system. Now all it says is: “Your package is pending release from a government agency.” Don’t know how long I’ll have to wait now and there’s absolutely nothing I can do.

Anyone else ever run into this issue ordering from Krale?
Yes, I have encountered this. It was VERY bad in 2020/2021. It will all come better.

Reactions: MLE
For anyone interested, the gun has officially cleared customs and is now on its way to my house. God bless America.

Great to hear. had a barrel from a forum member in Canada stuck in custom for well over 2 month before it finally was released. It took so long the seller refunded my money, once it finally showed up I paid the seller again but poor guy was out of a barrel and money for a month! 😆

Last edited:
Taken out back for further processing..

Then give the box the forklift tire mark seal of approval..😉

so im not the only one with this expirience

force major was after it had arrived the airport and likely customs too

and i was worried about hatsans shrouded barrels, now im not, its still perfectly straight, only compression tube was bend

Reactions: Hateful McNasty