Pelletstash. Show me yours

Just through a stash to see what I all got here & there that were spreaded out different places.

P04633jh.jpg
[/url][/img]

xj0wiDLh.jpg
[/url][/img]

I like to get a bigger CAL airgun, but i dont think that is going to happen via any already existing shooting club, but hopefully we can put something together for us more modern / wild shooters ( benchrest & FT )

I did shoot 7.92 mm as a 11 YO kid over 4 decades ago in the DSB/ASF shooting club,,,,, those hurt my scrawny shoulder :) coming from 15 and 50 M rimfire.

I have around 45 tins of pellets, and around 30 tins / boxes of slugs, and more to come.

This is the majority of my stash, but have a little more in the range ammo case,,,, and in the mail.

IMG_20220419_005443.1650322856.jpg

I kind of need to zoom in on a couple of pellets my Vulcan 3 like, and then get more of those.

I look upon my ammo stash as sort of my crypto currency. :)

Those cardboard boxes are interesting. How many are in each one?

I need to get a new shelf as mine is bowing quite a bit and I have more on order. Last time I counted I had some where close to 100k or so pellets of of the three main calibers.

It depends. If its 31grain baracudas, HPs or pointed pellets there are 1000 pellets per tube. If its the wadcutter matchpellets and Field Target there are 2000 per tube. The interesting thing is the .25cal match pellets are obsolete. H&N don`t make that one anymore. I also have the pellets called “ Field Target Trophy” and “Ram Point”. These are obsolete too. The Ram Points in .25cal are real applebuster pellets when +50 ft/ibs are applied.

Scott Dellinger,

I'm calling you out for upsetting the delicate balance of our world lead economy by owning 46,200 pellets of the JSB Kings variety. 😉

And I'm wondering if the 167 pounds (76kg) of dead lead caused any structural damage to your storage furniture...?! 🤣

⭐ How cool to have one thing less to worry about when shooting — the nagging question of my pandemic's recurring nightmares: "Will I have enough pellets??").

More power to ya, Scott! 👍🏼

Matthias

jsb-king25.1651269109.png