Pelletssss stuck in 177 barrel

Best bet with a stack like that is to use a puller instead of pushing. Take an old cleaning rod and J.B weld a good screw to the end make sure to let it set fully and don't skimp on the J.B weld you don't want the screw breaking off and adding to the issue pull the pellets from the exit side but again be gentle as possible, spray some wd40 down the barrel and lube it up good. Most likely your pellets have jammed themselve into each other's skirts making the pellets even tighter

This sounds crazy but I took a friends' marauder barrel and carefully heated it with an open flame from a camp stove and liquefied the pellets. I was afraid that a torch would heat the barrel in a concentrated spot too rapidly and possibly damage it. 
We then cleaned out the barrel with a bore brush wrapped with a paper towel saturated in Mother's Chrome polish. Gun shot as good as it did before he actioned 5 pellets into the barrel. 
That combo is what a well noted marauder tuner used on all his guns. 
Should work on yours as well.
Lead melts at 671F. 

"davecole"This sounds crazy but I took a friends' marauder barrel and carefully heated it with an open flame from a camp stove and liquefied the pellets. I was afraid that a torch would heat the barrel in a concentrated spot too rapidly and possibly damage it. 
We then cleaned out the barrel with a bore brush wrapped with a paper towel saturated in Mother's Chrome polish. Gun shot as good as it did before he actioned 5 pellets into the barrel. 
That combo is what a well noted marauder tuner used on all his guns. 
Should work on yours as well.
Lead melts at 671F. 
The pellets are a gamo lethal and are plastic and are lead free they have a copper tip I think it is so can't do that.

"socaloldman"Experiment with several pellets before you do anything else. 1. try to heat one up and see what happens. 2. drop one into acetone and let it sit for a day. You will think of some other tests and there will be more suggestions. Just don't get in a dither and make it worse. A little patience and study will lead you to a solution.
I agree with the acetone idea. Theoretically it should soften or dissolve the plastic bits, then you should be able to dry fire the gun once or twice and expel the jammed pellets. Testing it before hand is a good idea though. Not all plastics are dissolved by acetone. 

"T3PRanch"I guess my question is HOW did 5 pellets get loaded in a break barrel gun in the first place?

If you have access to an air compressor you may be able to "blow them out" from the end of the barrel to the breech!

Thurmond
Well it was night and I was shooting (with open sights for close up rats) and was not hitting any thing I though I was missing but the next day I was shooting at 5-10 Meters and was not hitting any thing so I had a look and it was blocked. So ye