For what it's worth I shoot A Diana 54 in .22 out to and including 100 yard's. I have shot 5 shot groups under 1.4 at 100 yard's. .5 at 50 yards is easy. All with JTS pellets. Yep, made in China. I weigh pellets to 2 decimal points. Nothing comes close to these in weight consistency. Sure surprised me . Tried them at the advice of a member on here. Try them.

For what it's worth I shoot A Diana 54 in .22 out to and including 100 yard's. I have shot 5 shot groups under 1.4 at 100 yard's. .5 at 50 yards is easy. All with JTS pellets. Yep, made in China. I weigh pellets to 2 decimal points. Nothing comes close to these in weight consistency. Sure surprised me . Tried them at the advice of a member on here. Try them.
If you're shooting for groups do you typically weigh pellets?

I have limited experience out to 100 yards, but if you can find a pellet that resists spiraling at those distances, then YES, that pellet can group out to and possibly past 100 yards.

So far, as far as I can tell, all of my problems (.177) shooting out to 100 yards have been spiraling issues.

FPS and wind definitely play a role, but I am not certain they are the only factors.

Anyway, that is just my experience so far. Search for "spiraling" and you will find more than you ever wanted to know! (smile)