pellets vs slugs question

I understand slugs will reach down range with more retained power because of ballistic coefficient. Question is HOW much on average of course. depends on caliber , weight of projectile as well as achieved speed / power at muzzle. so just for a general scale / difference between the 2 I will set up sample match ups .

.177 - a 10g pellet vs a 10g slug going 880 fps hitting force at 50 yards?

.22 - a 18g pellet vs an 18g slug going 880 fps hitting force at 50 yards ? 100 yards? respectively

.25 - a 34 g pellet and a 34g slug going 880 fps hitting at 50 yards? 100 yards? 150 yards?

.30 - a 50g pellet vs a 50g slug going 880 fps hitting at 50 yards ? 100yards? and 150 yards? 

I fixed the speed to a generally good max speed for pellets , I understand slugs like faster velocity , this is just a rough comparision of lost FPE from muzzle to target at those distances. The pellet will lose energy faster obviously than the slug. but about how much more at 50 , 100 , 150 yards. and is the percentage of power lost consistant across the calibers? AGAIN , this is just a baseline comparision question. I never did really understand the ballistic coefficient of a projectile and I am sure there are many others who don't either. if I had to guess , pellets lose 2x the FPE as a slug at 50 yards across all calibers , at 100 yards? maybe 3x more than the slug. As I said , I'm guessing here , anybody have any chrony data to share?