Pellets running low

"ironlion269"@Hynzie, we should start calling it "Ted's Hoard Over".
So, the point is...what? That competitors shouldn't load up when they fine a pellet they like? Or maybe they shouldn't share their research data, telling everyone what pellet the hot new gun likes to shoot? Or maybe others who see said research data shouldn't act on it, causing a run on the pellets in question?

Maybe the issue is in the supply chain rather than the customers, let alone just one customer. 

Intermittent shortages are nothing new. Pyramid was also out of these same pellets a while back because they had a great sale on. I had to wait a while for mine, but I anticipated future shortages and bought quite a few tins myself.

Just my two cents, but I hate to see folks get bashed, especially when they do as much for the sport as Ted does. I've never met him, but I have benefitted from his contributions and my hat is off to him.

Once i confirm the pellet, I order them before i need them, then if a holiday, anniversary sale comes along i order them again.

And if you do this and order and they are out of stock, you still have plenty on hand, keep the back-order so you can get them when they come back in stock.

Daystate 2 keeps me in air, this philosophy of ordering more when you still have 8 or 10 tins on hand is not hoarding its being prepared.

Hurricane season, a lot of us in the country have generators, many in town also, but you can't run the generator without gas, keep it on hand and rotate it, lord knows i'm always
cutting grass, lol

Just a stay prepared philosophy.