Tuning Pellets POI shifting after shooting slugs ?

Hello , I noticed several times something which seems strange to me : after shooting slugs from one of my guns ,especialy Kalibrgun Tactical 60 ( which shoots slugs quite accurately ) or even FX Maverick , the POI has shifted when I shoot pellets . Did somebody of you notice the same problem ? I can't see clearly the reason , but it happens quite often to me.
Thanks

The slug is leading your barrel.....Moves POI...Pellets will shoot well in rough barrels....Soft lead slugs won't.... Lead accumulate on all imperfections on rifleing....Premium smooth and consistent barrels are needed for slugs.. Most big bores have terrible accuracy from terrible barrels.. Black powder been using soft lead forever... It is very common to lap the bores of black powder barrels to reduce leading and improve accuracy... Hope this helps

The slug is leading your barrel.....Moves POI...Pellets will shoot well in rough barrels....Soft lead slugs won't.... Lead accumulate on all imperfections on rifleing....Premium smooth and consistent barrels are needed for slugs.. Most big bores have terrible accuracy from terrible barrels.. Black powder been using soft lead forever... It is very common to lap the bores of black powder barrels to reduce leading and improve accuracy... Hope this helps
Yes that's the point I thought . I zero the gun with , for example , JSB 18grs , then shoot some slugs without touching the scope , then re-shoot the JSB and POI has shifted . So I's probably leaded barrel . And so it would be better to choose a gun shooting pellets only , another shooting slugs.(y)

Same exact thing here after shooting a few dozen slugs. I cleaned the barrel and it's vastly improved but not 100%. I'm going to put it through another thorough scrubbing and it hopefully will go back to normal.
Give it time after a good cleaning. Some barrels take 10 shots to start shooting well again and some take significantly more. My 35 took probably close to 200 shots for it to really settle in after a full clean.

Ya those NSA slugs left a lot of buildup in the rifling. A thorough cleaning got me back to normal. I just starting shooting slugs and I was amazed by how many patches I ran down the barrel before they came out clean.

Ignore the 4 horizontal rounds across the center. I was testing my chronograph. #11, the last one, would have been find but the wind was making my target flap right when I shot. I wanted to show it side by side with yesterday's target but it rained and the target got all FUBARed.
20231004_165940.jpg