Pellets and slugs

On a site and the guy said which slug is best for a pellet gun, LOL To me that funny, Its like saying which shell fits in this water gun LOL
Mike
Yeap, that fellow was me at one time or another ... :( Still glad some members took the time to explain why and I appreciated that alot. IE Huben K1 .25 . Thanks again for the help. (y)

Reactions: Treefrog
I tried a bunch of different slugs but none seem accurate.

slugs.JPG

Biggest slug here i assume is the " forrest slug " they can reach sizes where you see a big one you might think " OMG someone took a dump here "
The problem though is a smaller newcomer slug to these here parts, they slither around and make a mess of peoples gardens.

One good thing we found out in the old days, your garden railway with track power, well even if its not HUGE power, those will fry slugs just fine.
Track power though, not really worth it, even if you have a severe slug problem,,,,, a excuse to build more garden railway instead.

Biggest slug here i assume is the " forrest slug " they can reach sizes where you see a big one you might think " OMG someone took a dump here "
The problem though is a smaller newcomer slug to these here parts, they slither around and make a mess of peoples gardens.

One good thing we found out in the old days, your garden railway with track power, well even if its not HUGE power, those will fry slugs just fine.
Track power though, not really worth it, even if you have a severe slug problem,,,,, an excuse to build more garden railway instead.
A heavy liner is a must with the forrest slug.