Pellet Weight Effect On Blowback Force

Looking for opinions on guns using the blowback force to operate. I have a Sortie that appears to use only the blowback force from firing to operate. I say this because after firing the bolt moves backward and compresses the hammer spring and the reloading spring for the next shot. So the two springs do not assist the bot to move backward. I can find no other force moving the bolt backward unless there is some effect from the hammer after release.. My question is would the weight of the pellet have an influence on the blowback force of the bolt?. 

Maybe,I would check a diagram of that gun and see how and where the bolt gets its power for the next shoot,I think there has to be a "bleed hole" to operate the bolt;it would seem all automatic pellets guns would operate on the same principle....I am talking without true knowledge and guessing, never-the-less it would be interesting to find the FACTS...Which I intend to do this weekend.

Could be a miss understanding of "blowback" on my end but I was thinking the Sortie is not a blowback ( in the normal since of use) operated rig? Directing air displaced into the shroud to apply pressure on a cocking rod. Might parts # 3941 & 3940 & such have some part in the cycling of your rig?

https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/SORTIE_exploded_view.pdf

Please left us know.

John

Hello spysir, I can not open your reference so I can only comment from my impressions I get when I take my Sortie apart. There is a chamber at the muzzle which is spring loaded to close the bolt by means of a piston and gear/rotor directly attached to the bolt.. When the bolt opens after firing this spring is further compressed and then forces the bolt closed. I can find only two springs on the Sortie (the bolt closing and the hammer springs). Both are compressed when the bolt moves backward so they can not assist the bolt opening. Other than recoil of the bolt (blowback) the only other possibility is the movement of the hammer itself after striking the knock open valve.. The hammer is attached to the bolt by a rod extending downward from the bolt and fits into a slot in the hammer. I assume this slot allows the hammer to move forward when the bolt is closed and strike the air valve. I can not find any diagram or text explaining the operation of the Sortie..