• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet trap

Like a typical newbe I asked questions about pellet traps before I did any research. But I did get some good, helpful answers and ideas. I searched the web and found I could be as simple or as elaborate as I wanted and got some ideas of what will work. I was in my shop playing around and found an unused plastic shoe box. Hmm, big enough? Yes. So I used that as a base for my pellet trap. I only used stuff I had in the shop so I used wood clothes pins to hold a target and a piece of scrap to level the box. I assembled with hot glue. I looked for some duct seal, but only found two lbs., ($4,00 per lb.) not enough so I stuffed the box with shop towels, should stop a 22 pellet. I cut out the lid of the box thinking that would be quieter and allow pellets to pass into the rags, unimpeded (and keep the box from moving (?)). I spent 20 minutes thinking and 10 minutes assembling, so if it doesn't work for some reason, no big loss! I'll try it tomorrow with my new Gamo springer. I'll try to load some pics...

IMG_0064.1617307453.JPG
IMG_0065.1617307486.JPG
IMG_0067.1617307571.JPG
IMG_0066.1617307596.JPG

Wow! Pics came out BIG!