Pellet stuck in Hammerli 850 AirMagnum

I believe that I have a pellet stuck behind the bolt in my Hammerli 850 AirMagnum. The bolt won't go back all the way in the slot -- about 1/4" short -- and the safety won't go all the way back. If I point the barrel down and tap forcibly on the receiver the obstruction moves forward (the bolt slides less toward the rear). Do you have any suggestions about what to do?

Can I safely remove the receiver cover without springs, etc. flying all over the place?

Do I have to send the rifle back to Umarex for this (probably) simple repair?

Thanks for your help.

The Hammerli action is Damn near identical to the Rotek. The tip from a Metalmag pellet got into the action of my .22 Rotek and jammed the bolt up good. I removed the stock and receiver screws and as soon as I eased the receiver cover loose the hammer spring flung All the components all over the place! Needless to say I didn't find everything (one of the springs). The obstruction was sure enough lodged along the bolt's slide rail. Schematics were difficult to find (Umarex didn't help much, but they did send a new rifle for fraction of original price albeit .177 by mistake) but I saw them for the Hammerli. I'd have those handy in case you find yourself with a handful incomprehensible parts.

I've had the same thing happen and the hammer spring almost always throughs parts. But theres a couple clips on YouTube that are not in english but if you watch give you a pretty good close up on the internals.
If you have a dremel tool use it to polish up the bottom of the bolt to help with trigger pull. You can also clip or replace a couple springs, but I dont recommend it unless your confident on what your doing.

On the advice of Pyramyd Air I contacted Umarex (the importer) and spoke to customer service. They were very friendly and told me that since the rifle was only four months old it was still under warranty, so there would be no charge for the repair. They even sent a prepaid FedEx label, so the entire repair costs me nothing. It's really nice to know that Umarex operates like this! I wish all companies stood behind their products so well!