• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet/Slug Recommendations For Gen 1 Uragan .30 Cal.

Can someone please recommend a couple top “go-to” .30 cal. projectiles that should potentially do well (shoot accurately) in an unmodified first generation Uragan? This caliber is new to me so I have nothing on hand to try, but at the cost of .30 cal. I don’t want to waste money “wild guessing“ what might work either… where should I start?
I intend to shoot targets and plink out to 100+ish yards and may also occasionally use the same gun for dispatching medium sized pests (skunk/raccoon) from 50yrds or less for reference.
Thanks!

Hangtown,
Can't go wrong with JSB 44.75 grain Exact Diablo pellets, also, one member states his Uragan .30 shot JSB 50 grain pellets perfectly. I've not tried the 50 grain JSBs but trust his reports. Search the archives for "Uragan .30" placing "Emu" in member section, pretty sure slug suggestions can be found. Best of Luck, WM

Reactions: Hangtown-Shooter
Hangtown,
I've two AGT .30 (700mm) Synthetic PCPs, a Uragan 2 and Vulcan 3, both love the JSB 44.75s. I'm also waiting on Zan's Projectiles to release his new premium (58 grain) .30 pellets, $16 @ 150. Zan's Projectiles is an AGN sponsor and if you click on his yellow flag scrolling along page top, you can visit the site. WM

Reactions: Hangtown-Shooter