• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet sizers

Good even all, recommendation for pellet sizer wanted. Here's the problem, some of my pellets are slightly smaller than the magazines on my Huben K1s causing jams. Is it feasible to stretch the skirts a few thousands of an inch to smug them up in the magazine. I've pulled a search and watched videos on the subject. I'm looking for first hand knowledge from members that use them. Thanks for the help.

Good even all, recommendation for pellet sizer wanted. Here's the problem, some of my pellets are slightly smaller than the magazines on my Huben K1s causing jams. Is it feasible to stretch the skirts a few thousands of an inch to smug them up in the magazine. I've pulled a search and watched videos on the subject. I'm looking for first hand knowledge from members that use them. Thanks for the help.

I've used sizers, and they typically REDUCE the diameter.

Sounds like you're wanting to INCREASE the diameter.

Could maybe flare the skirt to do what you want....

I remember seeing somebody experimenting with slightly squashing pellets to make the head slightly larger. Seems it would be hard to do in a controlled manner to ensure they're all the same after the process.

Reactions: Ranchibi
You could try a rounded pellet seater. Once upon a time Beeman sold them likely someone does.

John

so, i guess these are the pellets that shoot the best because i would just find some different pellets
seeing that the mags are just round discs for the most part i would put them on a flat surface load the mage and then take a BIC pen and push them down hard
now pick it up and see how many if any pellets fall out
the ball end of the Beeman tool was really made to fix damaged pellets skirts
the idea of sizing skirts to fix this one by one sounds like a major PITA
try that or find some new pellets

Reactions: igolfat8