Pellet Shop / New Customer

Not saying anything bad about p
Pellet Shop but...if you are going for best price, you should shop at Trenier. $1.71 cheaper than PS even with PS 12% off.

Trenier has awesome prices and also put the tin of pellets in small individual bubble envelopes then that in brown paper filler then in the cardboard box. At no extra "insurance " charge. Just how they do it, even for all my 11 tin order I just did. Got 11 bubble envelopes lol They use UPS so shipping has been excellent for me too. Been their customer for over a year many orders no issues.

Since Trenier is in Wisconsin, I understand me being Midwest vs you maybe in South Carolina or wherever can make shipping costs make up the difference but wanted to share my experience with Trenier and their great prices if you were on the search for the best JSB prices.

Pellet Shop but...if you are going for best price, you should shop at Trenier. $1.71 cheaper than PS even with PS 12% off.

Trenier has awesome prices and also put the tin of pellets in small individual bubble envelopes then that in brown paper filler then in the cardboard box. At no extra "insurance " charge. Just how they do it, even for all my 11 tin order I just did. Got 11 bubble envelopes lol They use UPS so shipping has been excellent for me too. Been their customer for over a year many orders no issues.

Since Trenier is in Wisconsin, I understand me being Midwest vs you maybe in South Carolina or wherever can make shipping costs make up the difference but wanted to share my experience with Trenier and their great prices if you were on the search for the best JSB prices.
Yes Trenier. I have purchased from them couldn’t remember their name. Will make a note of it. Still looking for Weihrauch moderator dealer.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmptyTin_Tim
Pellets arrived this morning. Well packaged!!!! Very Happy!
IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg

Trenier is Absolutely Awesome....I just got an order of pellets from them today....each tin in a bubble envelope and packed tight in a cardboard box with carboard and packing paper tightly packed around them...the only way the pellets could get damaged is if a truck would run over them.....fast shipping and the cheapest prices I have found anywhere......Can't go wrong ordering from Trenier......:)

Reactions: cra627 and gendoc
Trenier is Absolutely Awesome....I just got an order of pellets from them today....each tin in a bubble envelope and packed tight in a cardboard box with carboard and packing paper tightly packed around them...the only way the pellets could get damaged is if a truck would run over them.....fast shipping and the cheapest prices I have found anywhere......Can't go wrong ordering from Trenier......:)
For sure, I just try to tell everyone about Trenier cause I know I wish I found out about them sooner!

Reactions: DBlue