Pellet samples

Not sure where I got these but they could have them pre package and let you choose
20240313_162910.jpg

Keep the price slightly lower than the average cost of a full tin of any of the options included in the sample pack (or market average) , and it's a no brainer.
JTS seems to be on the rise. It'd be a smart business move to provide a sample package at a discount.
To quote Rick and Morty; "show me what you got."
Show me quality and consistency and you'll have a customer for life, unless you fall off.

Reactions: JTS-Monica and JTS
Since you have a relationship with Pyramyd for sales I'd ask how well their JSB and H&N samplers sell.

I agree this is would be a good offering. But only one caliber per sampler pack - I don't think there would be much interest in a multi caliber sampler.

Also - keep the price under $20 for a specific caliber sampler. Maybe 30 or so of each caliber. Don't need 100 of each pellet for a sampler pack. And if the cost is more than a couple of tins to purchase I'd rather just buy a few tins around the weight range I'd be shooting.

I like the pellet sampler idea. The only thing that would really sweeten the deal... would be to include a Shylock with purchase 😁

Kidding aside, a caliber specific sampler would be nice. Anything from 50 to 100 count per pellet in the sample would work, with 4 to 6 various types of pellets per kit. If pricing could be kept in the $20 to $30 range, I think that'll be fair. That 9 count container box in the opening post is nice, maybe offer something similar but a 6 count?

Last edited:
Reactions: JTS